- Applicants are required to provide an up-to-date CV.
- Applicants should address the provided selection criteria. Please keep answers to 350 words.
- The names and contact details of three (3) references are required.
- Applications are due by 14 April, 2021.
- Describe your interest, skills and experience in agriculture and the industries that support it?
- How would you describe ‘leadership’?
- Outline your leadership aspirations and the steps you have taken to date to realise these aspirations.
- Describe why you are interested in being a part of the Diversity in Agriculture Leadership Program?
- The NFF has a goal for Australian agriculture to be a $100 billion industry by 2030 – up from about $65 billion this year. Leadership will be a key part of achieving this goal. What role would you like to play agriculture’s future growth? HINT: You may like to refer to the NFF’s 2030 Roadmap at www.nff.org.au
- If successful, please affirm you have time availability, keeping in mind the requirement is to dedicate a minimum of 75 hours to the program between May and September.
- Do you believe your gender has constrained your leadership aspirations to date? Are there any other factors that have been restrictive? Your answer to this question won’t be assessed as part of your application – we’re just interested to know!
Terms and Conditions
For a full list of terms and conditions, click here