- Applicants are required to provide an up-to-date CV.
- Applicants should address the provided selection criteria. Please keep answers to 350 words.
- The names and contact details of three (3) references are required.
- Applications are due by March 31, 2020. *****Please note, applications have been extended until 13 April 2020!
- Describe your interest, skills and experience in agriculture and the industries that support it
- How would you describe ‘leadership’
- Outline your leadership aspirations and the steps you have taken to date to realise these aspirations
- Describe why you are interested in being a part of the Diversity in Agriculture Leadership Program
- Apart from the Diversity in Agriculture Leadership Program, what plans do you have to progress your leadership journey
- Outline your time availability to commit to the Program, should you be successful, keeping in mind the requirement is to dedicate a minimum of 75 hours to the program
- Do you believe your gender has constrained your leadership aspirations to date? Are there any other factors that have been restrictive?
Terms and Conditions
For a full list of terms and conditions, click here